Tuesday 27 March 2012

All day, every day

Oh the sun, the sun! It has been so deliciously sunny this past week that the boys and I have barely been home. Building dens in the woods, planting potatoes and seeds, long afternoons in the park...good times have been happening daily. I feel so busy that I need to remember to keep my feet on the ground.

We've got important 5yr old birthdays coming up - Eli's and many of his good friends, Easter celebrations and hopefully visits to grandparents. This active phase of the year feels so full! It also means that our poor old house is a neglected mess and our cupboards hold an odd and unappetising assortment of foodstuffs...

I have just received my first, very own, brand new DSLR. This is obviously hugely exciting and I'm hoping to get it working hard very soon. In the meantime I thought I'd share some old pictures of a jumper I finished knitting for Eli a couple of weeks ago...just in time for the sun...





 Long may these sunny, carefree days continue.   

2 comments:

Henry Gibbons Guy said...

Nice knitting goughy. This isn't henry x

Selina Gough said...

Ha ha, thanks lovely. Should have put fancy links to Ravelry in there but I'm too busy to figure out how to do it!